• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Wylex Consumer Unit 10 Way NHRS10SSLHI Dual RCD 17th Edition NEW in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

I

ian.s86

Wylex 10 Way Consumer Unit NHRS10SSLHI 17th Edition
10 useable ways
Flexible split-load
High integrity – Allows for circuit breaker protection of mainswitch
17th edition
Fully insulated
Comes With: 1 x 100A Double pole mainswitch, 2 x 80A 30mA RCD's

External dimensions
. Height 230mm
. Width 340mm
. Depth 116mm

More info here
£6.50 flat rate postage

Attachments

• wylex consumer unit.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 68
£42 + £6.50 postage. you don't need to be an ebay member to buy. but it helps if you have a mate with a paypal account as you can then pay instantly.

Unfortunately I am unable to offer collection. These units are stored in a secure logistics warehouse and being sold off due to the customer no longer trading. There are 10 units available. Later today I will upload to ebay the details of the MCB's available as we are wstill going through the stock.

Reply to Wylex Consumer Unit 10 Way NHRS10SSLHI Dual RCD 17th Edition NEW in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I have a fairly recently installed consumer unit with an RCD, between it and the garden there is another, much older (25yrs?) RCB (big Wylex...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have just had work done but not sure if this is acceptable as i am having doubts. I have an existing 10 way 'Plastic' consumer unit...
Replies
Views
Hi , I'm getting electrician to change my consumer unit and was planning to get ...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, hope everyone is doing amazing and getting through this crazy time We’re living through. So I want to see if I’m missing something...
Replies
Views
Hi I am moving into a ground floor flat and would like to have a new electric shower installed above an existing bath tub, unfortunately due to...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock