Discuss wylex rcbos??? am i going loopy in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

E

egginyourface

can some one confirm which terminal is live and which is neutral.

Looking at photos on line am i correct in assuming the rear terminal is the live and front neutral.

Got a call from a fellow sparks saying i had done it backwards

a quick prod with a voltage tester to E should solve it.

The fronts the line and the backs the neutral.....should say on the front where the terminal screws are so why not just adjust each terminal in turn whilst looking down from the top and see which one moves..........

sorry, this one seem like such a pointless thread. The sparks that accused my of putting them the wrong way round has put them all on 40 rcbos the wrong way round... looks like hes gonna have to swap them back the right way...

thanks all

Reply to wylex rcbos??? am i going loopy in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Good afternoon all, today I experienced a near death electric shock. This happened on a single phase domestic property! I was carrying out a few...
Replies
Views
Morning All I recently completed my first re wire and board change, (with help from the owner who is a gas fitter and plumper, who works with my...
Replies
Views
Sorry for the long first post, I wanted to be as thorough as possible. On my landing I have a 2-way switch setup, one of which is 3-gang, one of...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I hope you can help me please. I had solar system installed nearly 2 months ago and my installer turned out to be cowboy despite having...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have been reading the topics on this forum which have been very helpful. I am looking to change my consumer unit to a full RCBO unit - I...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock