Discuss Xbox / Ps4 / Wii / Pc? in the Gaming Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Dan

Admin
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

What's your flavour and why?

SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

GMES

Admin
Supporter
Got both ps4 and xbox one, favourite game ever is The Last Of Us
ps4 is more powerful plus bluray player but bought the xbox due to certain games only available onxbox.

Dan

Admin
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Xbox one does bluray. I think the UI on ps4 is shocking. I have the Xbox through my amp, tv and sky. I literally never pick up the remote (unless I need record something on sky+).

Spoon

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
We have PS3, PS4, PC's and Wii U.
When I had a good PC I loved to play games on that. Rainbow 6, Deus Ex. etc.. The old ones. PC got good enough to play games now.
I now play Minecraft & 7 Days to Die on PS4.

H

hightower

Xbox One here. I'm a Fallout kinda guy, love Farming Sim too :mtongue:

Spoon

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
I have to say Dan, you need to change the title to include the Wii.... Poor Wii, what's it done to you..... :)

darkwood

Mod
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
PS4 and with Resident Evil 7 coming out and compatable with the new VR headset then killing zombies is going to take a whole new leap in scariness :mkungfu:

Spoon

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
PS4 and with Resident Evil 7 coming out and compatable with the new VR headset then killing zombies is going to take a whole new leap in scariness :mkungfu:
I thought the VR headsets were just for the PS4.5, or am I wrong?

darkwood

Mod
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
I thought the VR headsets were just for the PS4.5, or am I wrong?
The PS4 was made with the VR in mind so is instantly compatable, the PS4.5 may come marketed with the VR inclusive if that's what you meant, the trial is how VR will take off as whether it is a selling point to roll out the PS4.5.

Spoon

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
The PS4 was made with the VR in mind so is instantly compatable, the PS4.5 may come marketed with the VR inclusive if that's what you meant, the trial is how VR will take off as whether it is a selling point to roll out the PS4.5.
'Thanks' tick.....

Hope the VR headsets come down in price.

Uheat – Jake

-
Official Sponsor
Has to be PC all day long, League of Legends & Counter Strike. I find the consoles go out of date a lot quicker then a PC and a PC you can upgrade parts when needed.

Dan

Admin
Has to be PC all day long, League of Legends & Counter Strike. I find the consoles go out of date a lot quicker then a PC and a PC you can upgrade parts when needed.
Used to play counter strike a lot on my pc years ago!

Uheat – Jake

-
Official Sponsor
Used to play counter strike a lot on my pc years ago!
Which one? It has to be the best fps I've played.

Dan

Admin
I think 1.4 was the first; 1.5 the best, 1.6 was good though. Simpsons maps. And the ski maps I used to play a lot of. Hated snipers and sniping so the skill was to take them out with ak's ha

happysteve

-
Arms
Esteemed
Bought an Xbox one last autumn, purely to play Elite Dangerous - had the original version on C64, BBC B and Atari ST. Played Forza a bit too, and I've bought Fallout but not tried it yet. The Last of Us looks kinda cool.

Not booted it up for a while though... it's more of a winter thing. In the summer evenings I'm all about sitting in the back garden with a cold beer or a glass of wine. :)

GMES

Admin
Supporter
Who remebers Road Rash, think it was on Sega. I loved that game back in the day. Nothing more enjoyaable than passing someone on a Motor bike and tapping them with a baseball bat or chain.:mkungfu:

S

spary

I'm on xbox one, big call of duty fan, looking forward to the updated modern warfare in November
Also like farcry and darksoul 3

Dan

Admin
I've wasted many an hour on CoD. Haven't played it in a long time now though.

K

Kate

I have 360 and PS3 in the bedroom, X1 and ps4 hooked upto main tv. 4K is a must, amazing graphics! I prefer playing ps4, but X1 hard drive seems better to me. And Lara Croft came out on X1 first.
Wii collects dust on the tv stand. Agree that PC is far better, but I'm a Mac user and I hate sitting at a desk.

S

spary

Spent numerous weekends playing CoD, it got boring after MW3 IMO
The remastered MW1 is out in november

S

spary

I think that will be my xmas pressie.
IMO the maps on mw1 are the best of the whole series, pre-ordered mine but not cheap at £70, i was told at Game that you had to pre-order infinite warfare to receive MW1

Risteard

-
Arms
Esteemed
Nb I have ps2 3 and 4. Never use any of them.
I have PlayStation (PS1) if you like; PS2; PS3 and PS4 as well as PS Vita.

Long live PlayStation!

KennyKen

-
Arms
Esteemed
Just Bought XBox One for the Kids.. Although I got Battlefield 1 for me.. I remember Road Rash always remember the A.I player Slater ------- always used to kick me in front of cars. Anyone remember Golden Axe?

LeeH

-
Arms
Esteemed
The wife is doing some Uni stuff so on I'm on line GTA V Xbox live if anybody else has a free pass.

Reply to Xbox / Ps4 / Wii / Pc? in the Gaming Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Top Bottom