Discuss Xbox / Ps4 / Wii / Pc? in the Gaming Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Got both ps4 and xbox one, favourite game ever is The Last Of Us
ps4 is more powerful plus bluray player but bought the xbox due to certain games only available onxbox.

Xbox one does bluray. I think the UI on ps4 is shocking. I have the Xbox through my amp, tv and sky. I literally never pick up the remote (unless I need record something on sky+).

We have PS3, PS4, PC's and Wii U.
When I had a good PC I loved to play games on that. Rainbow 6, Deus Ex. etc.. The old ones. PC got good enough to play games now.
I now play Minecraft & 7 Days to Die on PS4.

I have to say Dan, you need to change the title to include the Wii.... Poor Wii, what's it done to you..... :)

PS4 and with Resident Evil 7 coming out and compatable with the new VR headset then killing zombies is going to take a whole new leap in scariness :mkungfu:

PS4 and with Resident Evil 7 coming out and compatable with the new VR headset then killing zombies is going to take a whole new leap in scariness :mkungfu:

I thought the VR headsets were just for the PS4.5, or am I wrong?

I thought the VR headsets were just for the PS4.5, or am I wrong?

The PS4 was made with the VR in mind so is instantly compatable, the PS4.5 may come marketed with the VR inclusive if that's what you meant, the trial is how VR will take off as whether it is a selling point to roll out the PS4.5.

The PS4 was made with the VR in mind so is instantly compatable, the PS4.5 may come marketed with the VR inclusive if that's what you meant, the trial is how VR will take off as whether it is a selling point to roll out the PS4.5.

'Thanks' tick.....

Hope the VR headsets come down in price.

Has to be PC all day long, League of Legends & Counter Strike. I find the consoles go out of date a lot quicker then a PC and a PC you can upgrade parts when needed.

Has to be PC all day long, League of Legends & Counter Strike. I find the consoles go out of date a lot quicker then a PC and a PC you can upgrade parts when needed.
Used to play counter strike a lot on my pc years ago!

Bought an Xbox one last autumn, purely to play Elite Dangerous - had the original version on C64, BBC B and Atari ST. Played Forza a bit too, and I've bought Fallout but not tried it yet. The Last of Us looks kinda cool.

Not booted it up for a while though... it's more of a winter thing. In the summer evenings I'm all about sitting in the back garden with a cold beer or a glass of wine. :)

Who remebers Road Rash, think it was on Sega. I loved that game back in the day. Nothing more enjoyaable than passing someone on a Motor bike and tapping them with a baseball bat or chain.:mkungfu:

I'm on xbox one, big call of duty fan, looking forward to the updated modern warfare in November
Also like farcry and darksoul 3

Reply to Xbox / Ps4 / Wii / Pc? in the Gaming Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock