Discuss Xbox / Ps4 / Wii / Pc? in the Gaming Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

I have 360 and PS3 in the bedroom, X1 and ps4 hooked upto main tv. 4K is a must, amazing graphics! I prefer playing ps4, but X1 hard drive seems better to me. And Lara Croft came out on X1 first.
Wii collects dust on the tv stand. Agree that PC is far better, but I'm a Mac user and I hate sitting at a desk.

I think that will be my xmas pressie.
IMO the maps on mw1 are the best of the whole series, pre-ordered mine but not cheap at £70, i was told at Game that you had to pre-order infinite warfare to receive MW1

Just Bought XBox One for the Kids.. Although I got Battlefield 1 for me.. I remember Road Rash always remember the A.I player Slater ------- always used to kick me in front of cars. Anyone remember Golden Axe?

I've used PC's for a number of years to play games on but the graphics card is getting a bit long in the tooth for the latest games. I was going to replace the graphics card as the rest of the system is still powerful enough to warrant a graphics card upgrade but the cost was prohibitive for the one I wanted. As my eldest daughter has a PS4, I recently purchased a PS4 Pro which was cheaper than the PC graphics card I was going to get. I haven't got a 4k telly but I've connected it up to my 30" Dell monitor which also has 2 PC's hooked up to it as well. I have a Logitech Z5500 surround sound set-up for the PC and I've connected the PS4 Pro to it via an optical cable. The newer PS4 Slim version has removed the optical port over the older PS4 so bear that in mind if you want a PS4 and need the optical out. If you do then you will need the new PS4 Pro or an older PS4.

I've got a few games on the PS4 Pro and I'm enjoying playing a space game at the moment called Rebel Galaxy.:videogame::rocket:

I've played a bit of Minecraft on my Mac, not all that enamoured with it, that and it's a time sink! Also have both last Gen consoles which I was catching up on all the games with. Years ago I PC gamed on steam and even before steam when games were stand alone like System Shock 2 and the original Deus Ex. I like to watch Accursed Farms on YouTube because Ross brings back waves of nostalgia with his videos of DOS games etc.

I've played a bit of Minecraft on my Mac, not all that enamoured with it, that and it's a time sink! Also have both last Gen consoles which I was catching up on all the games with. Years ago I PC gamed on steam and even before steam when games were stand alone like System Shock 2 and the original Deus Ex. I like to watch Accursed Farms on YouTube because Ross brings back waves of nostalgia with his videos of DOS games etc.

The original Deus Ex was fantastic. I loved playing that game.

Can't justify spending any amount of time gaming. My son has PS4 and Xbox One. I have however downloaded Elite Dangerous as I remember playing the original version on my brother in laws PC in the mid 80's.
Kids these days seem to be either gaming or watching you tubers which appear to be massive. My son is dragging me up to Insomnia later in the year so that will be interesting.
Must admit I do like watching John Ward videos on YouTube. He reminds me of some of my school mates in the 80s that we're into dodgy t-shirts and heavy rock.

I got 7D2D on PC over xmas. Has on special offer. Under £8. My graphics card is not much cop so I have just bought a GeForce GTX 1050 Ti. That should make it look really cool. I just don't like spending money on myself......

zx81, spectrum, amiga then PC all the way.
Just never got on with the pricing of console games, also have found loads of under £10 gems for the PC over the years.

Reply to Xbox / Ps4 / Wii / Pc? in the Gaming Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock