Discuss xmen guest in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

K

kung

Hey has anyone had a message from this person xmen i got one about 2weeks ago and the whole things in some oriental language and has this temple pic in it ! :confused:

Thanks but its taken me 2 weeks to come up with the answer to his question regarding rewiring the temple and a few faults

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a message of him about a month ago.It was all symbols and stuff like that.Thought afterwards he was trying to download some sort of virus

Thats what i thought as it was all chineesey he could have been calling me a cun wont say it ! or even challenging me to a kungfu duel in that temple or showing me a picture of where he was trained lol

Reply to xmen guest in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I found myself needing to do some emergency plumbing at home this evening. I've got a small guest flat on my property which has been empty for...
Replies
Views
Just fancy having another account to throw some saving in each month and try this whole online thing. Never heard much about these banks but I can...
Replies
Views
Thinking of getting a Runpotec XB300 cable dispenser, as my yellow framed tripod thing is unsatisfactory for all the usual reasons. You can...
Replies
Views
Hello fellow sparks, I’m looking to do my testing and inspection course which starts on the 30th of April, but I have not got much testing...
Replies
Views
I was working with some odd singles today from Batt Cables, they seemed to have a plastic like braid between the insulation and the copper, almost...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock