Discuss y'am oroight! in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

C

Carter

Nice to have found you, looks like a good place to be. Interesting threads.

Left Grammar School in 78 and went straight onto the tools as an apprentice, Mum dissappointed that I had no interest in pursuing a legal profession I do believe that most legal professionals however should definitely be pursued (naked through the streets by a mob with pointy pitch forks :mad:) but that's just my opinion.
Glad I did though because as a trade there is none that comes close to the variety and scope of work youundertake as an experienced spark. I'd have no problem with my lad expressing the desire to enter the trade as I'm constantly amazed at the layman's ignorance of the world he/she lives in and don't want him to be similarly handicapped. The last laugh and confirmation of the choice was mine when I attended a local legal chambers to attend to a piece of 'dead' eqpt, not one of the assembled bright young things had had the wits or initiative to change the fuse?? fer Christ's sake would you want one of these chumps in the lifeboat?

Welcome to the site Carter! :)

Nice to have you here. REALLY looking forward to reading more of your posts mate!

All the best.

Reply to y'am oroight! in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock