Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Yep...another new member in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

A

adampglover

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Evening All,

Came across this forum a week or so ago and have been digging around, so thought I better actually introduce myself!

I'm a 28 yr old Production Manager for a corporate event company. Designing, planning, installing and running various lighting, sound and video systems for any kind of corporate event; from small conferences to national road shows and large corporate p ups!!

Things have slowed down dramatically in our industry recently...no suprise there, so have bee looking around at various options for re-training. I've always had a practical, technical approach to my work, so figured the electrician route might suit me down to the ground. Both my Dad and Grandad are/were tradespeople, both chippies by trade (if that's not swearing on here :) ) so have grown up around domestic building sites.

Anyway, that's me, hope to be posting with questions as I research things more.

Cheers

Adam

uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
D

Dave

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hello Adam and welcome..

G

Grumpygrouter

Hi Adam, welcome from me too.

W

WarrenG

Welcome Adam! ;)

Aico 3000 Range

Reply to Yep...another new member in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers
Top Bottom