Discuss yet another newby in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

W

welshgit

Hi all,

I am a self employed sparks from the deep dark singing valleys of South Wales.
Typically I have set up my new business in the middle of a credit crunch!!!!
I have some work trickling in but petrified of the next year or so!
Anyone else chewing their nails off or ripping the last of their hair out worrying!?

Welcome Welshgit. Hope things get better for you mate.

Yeah its going to be tough,i would look for some agengy work to suppliment your income if i were you:mad:

welcome to the forum tho ,do you know shakey ,hes welsh too you know:eek:

Welcome Welshgit and good luck. I am a Welsh exile in Warwickshire (I was sent here as a missionary). I only joined the forum this month myself but have learned a fair bit in that short time and hopefully been able to help a bit too. Looks like it is going to be hard for a while but stick at it.

Rumrunner, all the best people are Welsh!!!:D:D:D:D

Yeah its going to be tough,i would look for some agengy work to suppliment your income if i were you:mad:

welcome to the forum tho ,do you know shakey ,hes welsh too you know:eek:

well of course he knows me Rum

'cause obviously there are only four people in Wales, and they all live in the same street:rolleyes:

By the way, the missus' brother is English - do you know him? He's got a pair of brown shoes and wears a belt to work?:p

Reply to yet another newby in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock