Discuss yippe elecsa assesment passed in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Well done on paying them, now when does someone come round to talk to you for a couple of hours before confirming you have passed?

No but seriously congratulations. Now for the hard part and finding some work lol

Rub me down with a wet lettuce leaf ........................they will just about let anyone in now:party3::rolleyes:

:21:............................................................Well done though

Well done, bigger and better things await now!
Good work on putting in the effort to achieve a decent pass.
Gets easier as you get more confident and since it was easy this time, confidence is there already!

got my asses with elecsa next week, not my first so not worried.
its just anoying having to waste a day (and biscuits)

well done though, first ones stressfull.

you can get in wiring a plug these days the main thing is the payment to them lol

well done!

wasnt quite that easy, but i felt he summed me up within ten mins of walking thru the door with questions about your general competence in just normal conversation. then its a case of being able to do a proper installation to regulations and the competancy of your workmanship. the office pasrt takes care of itself and as long as you can fill out a eic or mw cert and have all of the technical books required. thats about it. was asked questions on 4 of the building regs rcd times at 1x and 5x and he asked me to do a zs test. not the grilling on the green book i expected but to be honhest most of that was covered in general conversation

to add my assessor G.Stevens was a top bloke who put me at ease as i was very nervous as i just didnt know what to expect. glad to see that he was a real world electrican which made it much easier. but itss horrible when hes scribbling away dead pan faced.

Last edited:
Rub me down with a wet lettuce leaf ........................they will just about let anyone in now:party3::rolleyes:

:21:............................................................Well done though
thanks malcom, and thankyou for the advice that you have given me in preperation. alaways found it very useful and enabled me to understand somethings that were confusing me thanks again

Congratulations!..

Still gotta sort this Part P thingy out meself...---- up between Elecsa or Napit for me (Nic aint getting my money). Tbh it's the office/paperwork side of things that concern me with it, Practical side should look after itself.

Congratulations on being allowed to be parted from your hard cash for the next god knows how many years!! lol!!

Don't quite understand why you sound surprised, on being assessed competent, i haven't seen a single post to date, stating a failure. No-one really fails these things, it's just an official type process these Scams have to go through to be able to take your money... lol!!

Well done anyway

well engineer either the standard of electricians is high, which i hope it is, or maybe people are failing just dont want to publicise or they just want our money either way its a hoop we have to jump thru, im just glad im thru it and i now know what to expect.

Congratulations!..

Still gotta sort this Part P thingy out meself...---- up between Elecsa or Napit for me (Nic aint getting my money). Tbh it's the office/paperwork side of things that concern me with it, Practical side should look after itself.

wouldnt worry about the office part they send you a check list as long as you have all of what is on the list its basically show him and he ticks a box. very straight forward.

Puts me mind at rest alittle...always been a nightmare paperwork side,always said if i wanted to do all this paperwork i'd have a nice warm office job in the winter instead of freezing my nuts off playing with cables.

After you have paid the scams for a few years you will start thinking why
dont be over joyed by the fact your registered for part p it's just a farce and you shouldn't have to pay anyone anything

well engineer either the standard of electricians is high, which i hope it is, or maybe people are failing just dont want to publicise or they just want our money either way its a hoop we have to jump thru, im just glad im thru it and i now know what to expect.

How on earth can the standard be deemed to be set High?? All you need is the 17th edition qualification and your deemed competent, .....Well after parting with your cash for the privilege that is...lol!!

Reply to yippe elecsa assesment passed in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock