Discuss you get there at agreed time & date..but the tennant is nowhere to be seen..annoying in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Re: you get there at agreed time & date..but the tennant is nowhere to be seen..anno

but the problem is Jamie is the time spent there....when it could have been spent seeing to your customers...that time is lost....and cant easily be got back....

Hence the reason why I wont be doing them sorts of favours for mates any more. Still....I would of only been staying in listening to the wife all day so not that much of a bad thing.lol

Jay

Re: you get there at agreed time & date..but the tennant is nowhere to be seen..anno

depends on what she was saying...

I wouldn't of been listening Glenn. I have selective hearing. Depending on which side of me she is sat on, I go deaf in that ear as soon as her mouth opens. The only few words I hear are, sex, food, beer and some other words that work in my favour..lol

Jay

I wouldn't of been listening Glenn. I have selective hearing. Depending on which side of me she is sat on, I go deaf in that ear as soon as her mouth opens. The only few words I hear are, sex, food, beer and some other words that work in my favour..lol

Jay
so in effect your a bit like the family pet....which only responds to...similar things...

tell me:

do you chase around in circles when she comes home from shopping with the carrier bags?....

so in effect your a bit like the family pet....which only responds to...similar things...

tell me:

do you chase around in circles when she comes home from shopping with the carrier bags?....

Only if he has a fishy treat for me..lol

I was also dragged up in a council house

When I were young.we lived in tut NCB house,we had to go down bottom of garden for toilet,we had to jump in tin bath every other Sunday because of hot water rota
Council house!bludy luxury
you  get there at agreed time & date..but the tennant is nowhere to be seen..annoying {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net
inside toilet,bath,heating we could only dream of living in such council luxury

I went to price a kitchen rewire yesturdat morning. Had agreed with the guy I would get there sat morning 9 am. Turned up on time walked up the path and seen 3 coils of cable and some robus down lights on the ground. Thought oh they already bought the gear for me fair enough. Then a man shouts accross the road from his car that there no one in the house, TURNS OUT hes an electrician there to do the work that day. I didn't get a phone call about not bothering to show up or even An apology phone call, there getting a nasty call next week

I went to price a kitchen rewire yesturdat morning. Had agreed with the guy I would get there sat morning 9 am. Turned up on time walked up the path and seen 3 coils of cable and some robus down lights on the ground. Thought oh they already bought the gear for me fair enough. Then a man shouts accross the road from his car that there no one in the house, TURNS OUT hes an electrician there to do the work that day. I didn't get a phone call about not bothering to show up or even An apology phone call, there getting a nasty call next week
and dont forget to attach a bill to it as well....for time wasted...

see that kind of thing...where they have clearly used your quote as a bargaining tool...

...where they have clearly used your quote as a bargaining tool...

I reckon you are probably spot on the money ...... someone will always be willing to do it for a couple of quid cheaper!

“The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of the lowest price is forgotten.”

there getting a nasty call next week

You make that call
you  get there at agreed time & date..but the tennant is nowhere to be seen..annoying {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net
perhaps make it very early in the morning or extra late at night

The ignorant plonker deserves a mouthful for abusing your self and your business

Reply to you get there at agreed time & date..but the tennant is nowhere to be seen..annoying in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock