Discuss your thoughts please? in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Ross1

-
Reaction score
I`ve just spoke to a lad in customer services at the nic about getting reregistered on the AC scheme to be told that I basically have to go back to college. I closed my company in 2019 and went to a firm and carried out commercial eicr work. I now want to start back on my own but cant get reregistered because their assessment requirements have changed in the last 2 years. This is crazy. I've trained up countless apprentice who would be in a better position to get registered. I understand the requirment need for my 17th to 18th edition upgrade but go back to college to do a C&G 2346 level 3 qual at 47 years of age with 2 young kids to feed.

The quality of service was shocking, this lad was like a robot with one word answers. I had to pull the information out of him.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

To be eligible for the NVQ 2346 you must provide evidence from a site of your previous work to demonstrate you can fully meet the performance requirements of each unit. The first step is to provide details of your qualifications, … either you have the experience or not,they moved the goal posts even further so they need a big goal keeper .

Reply to your thoughts please? in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I am Andy and live in beautiful North Wales. Served an installation spark apprenticeship way back when I left school in 1979 , did all the extras...
Replies
Views
So what are your thoughts? Over 100 schools in England closed, 40 or so in Scotland after a building material with a projected lifespan of 30-40...
Replies
Views
Does anyone else get emails and phone calls from companies and agencies say we seen your CV and we want you to apply for our job. And when you...
Replies
Views
I have injured my back and I feel it is only going to get worse over the years. My plan is to get a lad to help out 2 days a week. I'll be...
Replies
Views
Hello fellow sparks, I’ve decided to go out on my own. Recently bought a little van and trying to get myself set up whilst keeping my costs as...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock