Discuss Yup all in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

MING

Hi all I'm a newbie to this forum larky, I'm a 59 year old Electrician self employed [semi retard] help my brothers company out when he is very busy, rest of the time i go fishing or just twiddle ma thumbs ,or a bit er diy and get house points off the wife. . . .anyhows just to say hi, as this is my first post :) :) :)

Hey thanks fer reply lads . . . .yup over forty years eggsperence 5 years jib apprentice 5 years self employed 30 years industrial from valves to transistor logic to latest plc systems fully trained to all standards including instrument tech . . .now a semi retard werkin on rubbish buildings wiff crap conditions [un i luv it] smirk:):):)any hows thanks fer the welcome

hi am doing my level 3 in electrian installation i ad to stop for 3 month i start back on monday and i am fealing the pressure and av got exams comming up this months,so am wondering av you got any papers to share of any advise for me please.
thanks. TAPA

Luke, we all had to start somewhere

and Ming:- welcome

good to have some more industrial experience on here - any time you want to reminisce or just natter about TTL, AND & Nand gates, four variable Karnough maps or what your favourite type of motor is ( mine is the old autosynchronous induction) then post away.

And PLC's? i lead such a meaningless and sad existence that I have the Siemens S7-200 program on my home laptop!

i really should get out more often........

ooooh, was the Siemens S7 I did my final project on for HND. had to learn it from scratch cos all we used in classes were the Allen-Bradley units. Actually preferred the siemens software to the AB one...

Reply to Yup all in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net