Discuss zanussi cooker in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

G

gavhunter

Hi my name is gav, my prob is that I fitted an oven bulb to my zanussi zcg7690xn gas cooker, when I turned the oven on the bulb blew and now the main and top oven wont work. the sparker for the hobs still work . I think there is a solenoid for the gas supply to the oven and this has the same red wire that goes to the bulb. any ideas please. display for controls still working

I am not over familiar with Zanussi or any other cookers to be honest, but it may well have an internal fuse somewhere completely inaccessible usually in the back of it. Looks like you need to drag it out, and take it to bits and have a look, or do what i would do and get a cooker person out to fix it.

Cheers.............Howard

Reply to zanussi cooker in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, I bought my Zanussi ZCV663MWC cooker ten years ago, I replaced the top element four months ago and its been fine until now. When I turn the...
Replies
Views
(Trying again, as picture didn't post first time) Hi, I'd be very grateful if anyone could help me here. Below, I've pasted a sketch showing how...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm installing a Hoover oven and would like a little help please. The oven code is HOC3158IN. The oven manual states "The power cable must...
Replies
Views
I'm not an electrician. I clean cookers and today arrived to a rangemaster range cooker. Got started, and as part of my routine, I turn on ovens...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We have an old Country villa in Spain. The housing electrics were not good so the house recently has been completely re-wired to a good...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock