Discuss Zs on a new circuit without an earth. in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

R

Robo

Iv been sent to test a job. Steet light consumer unit. The control circuit which contains a double insulated overide sw and double insulated photocell has no earth. So i can not do a R1+R2 or earthloop.

How do i go about the test sheet?? Fill inn the parts i can and leave omment sayin items are double insulated??. Thanks

Iv been sent to test a job. Steet light consumer unit. The control circuit which contains a double insulated overide sw and double insulated photocell has no earth. So i can not do a R1+R2 or earthloop.

How do i go about the test sheet?? Fill inn the parts i can and leave omment sayin items are double insulated??. Thanks

You'll enter 'N/A' in the R1+R2 column, Zs column, L-E IR column and E-N IR column.

You can leave a comment on the PIR/EIC but to the trained eye, the above plus the N/A in the CPC CSA column will explain all.

Reply to Zs on a new circuit without an earth. in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Slightly strange one this, replaced a few socket fronts in a dining room today, all wiring original but new plasterboard on a studded wall. Its a...
Replies
Views
Typically the EICR I fitted in this afternoon because I'd hoped it would be fairly simple (new build home, 2007), turned out to be the only recent...
Replies
Views
I went to quote for remedial work in a flat yesterday. The client is selling the flat and wants an EICR for the purposes of the sale. The last...
Replies
Views
Evening all, Visited a customer yesterday who said their lamps were blowing regularly in the living room light fitting. I took the light fitting...
Replies
Views
Working on a job today which included a very simple new lighting circuit. The lighting circuit a very short run from a distribution board to a...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock