Discuss Zs on a new circuit without an earth. in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

R

Robo

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Iv been sent to test a job. Steet light consumer unit. The control circuit which contains a double insulated overide sw and double insulated photocell has no earth. So i can not do a R1+R2 or earthloop.

How do i go about the test sheet?? Fill inn the parts i can and leave omment sayin items are double insulated??. Thanks

Iv been sent to test a job. Steet light consumer unit. The control circuit which contains a double insulated overide sw and double insulated photocell has no earth. So i can not do a R1+R2 or earthloop.

How do i go about the test sheet?? Fill inn the parts i can and leave omment sayin items are double insulated??. Thanks
You'll enter 'N/A' in the R1+R2 column, Zs column, L-E IR column and E-N IR column.

You can leave a comment on the PIR/EIC but to the trained eye, the above plus the N/A in the CPC CSA column will explain all.

Reply to Zs on a new circuit without an earth. in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Top Bottom