Discuss Zulu Electrical in the Directory of Electricians in the UK area at ElectriciansForums.net

Zulu Electrical has over 10 years' experience within electrical and building maintenance, they will cover any job from a household socket to the re-wire of a full building.

Zulu Electrical is a member of the NICEIC.

Fully insured and qualified, they strive to provide their customers with the highest quality of work.

TESTIMONIALS
KevinD-44 - 08 Jul 2016

Highly recommended. I was looking for somebody to complete the electrical work on our new air source heat pump. I spoke to our regular electrician, along with a few others and learned that it's a pretty complicated task and not something that can be completed by your average electrician, these units cost thousands of pounds so you need to know what you're doing!

Upon recommendation I contacted Steven from Zulu Electrical who was willing to have a look for us. The work was completed promptly, for a reasonable price and without any snags. Steven is very courteous and a pleasure to have about. I could tell he takes great pride in his work, all of the wires and fixtures were very neatly arranged, he used quality components and left the place looking very tidy. He even popped back when the unit was being commissioned to check that everything was okay.

Overall an excellent tradesman and thoroughly nice chap. I wouldn't hesitate to have him back for any future work.

Kevin

Tamaris - 15 Jun 2015

Such a nice guy!

Steven not only came to my rescue at short notice, he also did an amazing job at a very reasonable price. He was friendly, efficient and gave me some good advice relating to my property. I would definitely use Steven again and would recommend him to anyone!

Timbo, Cornwall - 07 Dec 2014

Well pleased

Very helpful on the phone, came over and did a free quote. Explained what he needed to do and gave a clear break down of price.

Steve did an excellent job and I would most certainly recommend him.

StuRad - 09 Oct 2014

Excellent service

Steve is the complete package - we needed a job doing which was carried out perfectly and professionally. But in the process of completion, other issues were noted and recommended by Steve for addressing.

It's great to find a tradesman that is honest, thorough and trustworthy.

retrorob53 - 16 Sep 2014

A first class service at a fair price.

I have used Steven from Zulu electrical on a number of projects at home. He is genuinely multi skilled which is great as he is able to complete the electrical work and associated tasks, this means that you employ one person to plan start and finish the work. Fairly priced I will use him again.

• 24 hour electricians
  • Data cabling
  • Domestic electricians
  • Electrical design
  • Electrical earthing
  • Electrical inspecting & testing
  • Electrical installations
  • Electrical services
  • Electrical surveys
  • Emergency electricians
  • Emergency lighting installations
  • Fuse box rewiring
  • Landlord safety certificates
  • Mobile electricians
  • NICEIC member
  • Outdoor electrical wiring
  • Part P registered
  • Rewiring
  • Security lighting installation
  • Socket replacements
  • Commercial electricians
  • 24 hour CCTV installation & repair

Reply to Zulu Electrical in the Directory of Electricians in the UK area at ElectriciansForums.net