Currently reading:
Littlespark’s collection

Discuss Littlespark’s collection in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

you think that's expensive, @Lou ?

Have you seen the price for the titanic?

Looks like they came under the Lego Town theme.... back in the 80's when there was only Town, Castle and Space

Lego System 1992 I have found out. Brings me straight back there! Dont think the ebay ones are too expensive I went giddy due to finding them!

And yes I have - hoping for a 2nd hand Titanic on ebay!! But it is my 40th! And it is being discontinued this year.

Last edited:
You lot are just kids. I'm old enough to remember when Windsor Legoland was Windsor safari park and had a killer whale.

Way back in June ‘21, someone mentioned set 42070…. And at the time I didn’t have it… well, that’s changed. I’ve had it for some time, but just never got it posted up…

With the extra teddy bear that I mentioned back then.

IMG_5158.jpeg

IMG_5157.jpeg

IMG_5159.jpeg

Has a single rf remote control with just two levers. One drives the wheels, the other the steering.

Using the 2 white levers either side of the cab, the gearbox switches over to operate the 4 outriggers, raising the boom, turning the boom arm and lowering the string with the hook on the end….. all from the same remote.

Way back in June ‘21, someone mentioned set 42070…. And at the time I didn’t have it… well, that’s changed. I’ve had it for some time, but just never got it posted up…

With the extra teddy bear that I mentioned back then.

View attachment 113627

View attachment 113628

View attachment 113629

Has a single rf remote control with just two levers. One drives the wheels, the other the steering.

Using the 2 white levers either side of the cab, the gearbox switches over to operate the 4 outriggers, raising the boom, turning the boom arm and lowering the string with the hook on the end….. all from the same remote.

Nice. I've just sold a similar set - the wrecker with motor and pneumatics. A great set but needed to thin my collection down.

Thin some more down. You know I’ll probably buy it….. at a good price… Scottish, remember.

I've got about 30 boxed sets to sell. Well, some have gone already.

Just wish I'd kept the boxes for all my 1970s and 80s space lego sets!

Wicked! You all need to go on lego masters!

go on, then... tell me what youve got....

Im particularly looking for the old space sets now youve mentioned them.

Got a very nice example of the 852 technic helicopter. The one with the adjustable blade pitch. Fully boxed and the lego pieces all look like brand new. You'd think they were brand new.

Lots of space stuff, but am probably keeping that.

Got a very nice example of the 852 technic helicopter. The one with the adjustable blade pitch. Fully boxed and the lego pieces all look like brand new. You'd think they were brand new.

Lots of space stuff, but am probably keeping that.
Are you listing them for sale anywhere?

I wish this was real!! Have come acrocs (bad pun) it today setting up some forum instas!

@Dan Hates my crocs. They are soooo comfy for my poorly feet and ankles though! Maybe this one would be ok. A bit uncomfy though..

1000013536.jpg

The WAGO is made from Lego, but not an official Lego set. Not designed or sold by Lego.

The pink crocs that Lou posted is completely made up by AI.

Reply to Littlespark’s collection in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock