Currently reading:
Lenze 8200 invertors

Discuss Lenze 8200 invertors in the Electricians' Talk | All Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net

T

TF and the wire

I'm trying to get familiar with Lenze invertors. They have two modules that are fitted to suit their application, both fitted to the front face.

One at the top has a small group of pins to which the plug in programmer connect. My question is " what is the jumper used for on two of the pins on that group"?

Also at the bottom there is an area with a terminal strip for the I/O, reference voltage etc. Nearby is a row of DIL switches. Again, what is that for?

I've looked through the manual, but neither is mentioned.

The jumper is for selecting voltage supply for contact inputs and outputs, in position 1 external supply is selected i.e power supply (factory Default), in position 2 internal voltage supply is selected. Just depends on which function module you have on board.
The DIP switches on the function module are for setting the values for inputs,setpoints ect.
For example... on standard I/O module 0..10v can be selected for say using a potentiometer and by changing the switch selection 4..20ma can be chosen, but when values are altered parameter C0034 must be set to the same range.

I've just been on a call out today and diagnosed a faulty 8200 drive just binned it but at several years old probably not worth salvaging ...got a IP66 Invertek on order better suited for the conditions as the old one is blathered in mud and highly likely part of the reason for its demise.

Noted on the date Tony .. just coincidence it was bumped back up same day i just binned one.

Reply to Lenze 8200 invertors in the Electricians' Talk | All Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock