Search the forum,

Discuss test-meter.co.uk - proud to be sponsoring in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

F

Former Sponsor TM

Hi guys,
Everyone at test-meter.co.uk are really excited about being given the chance to sponsor this forum. We’ve found it a great place to get real feedback and general opinions about many of the different products that we sell, so to be able to take part in the community and act as a sponsor is great.

test-meter.co.uk supply the UK's widest range of electrical test equipment. We specialize in: 17th Edition test equipment, PAT testers, tools and test kit. We are official UK distributors for Megger, Seaward, Metrel, Kewtech, Martindale, Flir, Di-log, Anton, Socket & See, Masterlock and many more. Most products are kept in stock and we always try and remain extremely competitive on all our prices.

We are always happy to offer honest and impartial advice either on the forum or over the phone, so feel free to give us a call and have a chat.

To show our support and appreciation to the users of this forum we are offering all forum users a 5% DISCOUNT OFF ALL WEB PRICES. This offer is exclusive to electriciansforum.co.uk!
To claim your discount, just click on the sponsor banner (right hand side of page) which will take you to the members section of test-meter.co.uk where you view the discount code.
The code can be used as many times as you want on all products & accessories and is not just an introductory offer!

Drop us a line or get in contact if you have any questions at all.

See you on the forum :)

www.test-meter.co.uk

Elec_forum_large_banner (2).jpg

Many thanks test-meter (there must be a person in there somewhere).;)

Welcome to the forums, you'll find lots of views on lots of equipment on here.:)

Welcome to the forums, and thank you for the sponsoring. It's sponsors that secure the longevity and security of forums such as this.
Also, thank you for the considerate offer. I'll be on the lookout for more test equipment soon and so will check out with you guys when the time comes.
It looks like a nice site, some of the prices are fairly competitive.
:)

Thanks for the replies everyone.

Believe it or not, there are actually people working at test-meter.co.uk

If you need anything, give us a call on 0113 248 9966.

You can always ask for myself and I will try my best to help.

I'm Lasse (from Denmark, hence the name;)), and I'm the sales manager

The rest of the sales and general help team are: Joe, Mark, Jon, Ryan, Matt, Nick, Cheryl and Nathan.

welcome along. i have met some of the team before at their office when i was looking for a meter. very helpful and knowledgeable team up there.

Just trawling the internet looking for reviews on MFT's when I came accross this site. Talk about coincidence!!!!!!!! SPOOKY!!!!!
I'll give you a ring on Monday.

Just completed the Part P course. I'm a gas installer who, unfortunately, has been forced to seek registration under a competent persons scheme. The new contract I'm going on to doesn't have a spark so they are putting the responsibility onto the installer. Seems mad to me but there you go I suppose that's " progress ".

Although I'm competent with the wiring I realise that I've only scratched the surface of the testing so it's a case of hitting the ground running and trying to get up to speed as quick as possible. I am not entirely convinced that this Part P is not a back door route for others to get into the electrical game. Seems ludicrous to me to allow plumbers to change consumer units, install shower circuits etc. Why not insist gas engineers and plumbers stick to defined scope only. You wouldn't let a kid play with a loaded gun?

Sorry, rant over!

Thank you all who post on this forum it is a mine of information and I'm sure I will be making full use.

Apologies in advance for pinching work of you all.

Regards

Leon

thanks for the promotional code just setting up all my tools as an elelctricians and found your website most helpful as i need a test meter

Reply to test-meter.co.uk - proud to be sponsoring in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back