Currently reading:
Whats the difference between Domestic , Commercial and Industrial.?

Discuss Whats the difference between Domestic , Commercial and Industrial.? in the Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

At this moment in time I would be grateful of some nice hard graft domestic or industrial work.

Tomorrows task is phase check and 1st synch on a new 30MW generator to the 13.8kV board. Pre job meetings been and gone, just to do a trial run testing the comms and access, then get a good nights sleep in before tomorrow. Not physically demanding, but all the same its always at the back of your mind what could go wrong despite all the safety precautions in place.

url

Well this springs to mind

Middle North Sea :p

Just so happens to be the generator and HV voltage.

Well i knew you wasn't talking about the UK. ...lol!!

13.8KV mainly used in various parts of Europe and the Middle East....

So tell us more on this installation your currently working on, ....what you synchronising this new genny too, another gen-set?? What size neutral resistor you using on this set-up mate??

that was me i had brown to black and blue to bits in my mind i was kinda hoping no one would notice

Look like one of my quantum tunnelling experiments that's gone wrong. I'm just glad you accepted the responsibility for that one.;)

used to go caving round there, years ago , before i got too fat.

Reply to Whats the difference between Domestic , Commercial and Industrial.? in the Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock