Search the forum,

Discuss **Show Us Your Installs!!!** in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Here's another one with a little bit of trunking around I had done, no sockets this time, and to be honest i don't see nothing not neat because of the trunking,obviously as many people as many opinions. image.jpg

Here's another one with a little bit of trunking around I had done, no sockets this time, and to be honest i don't see nothing not neat because of the trunking,obviously as many people as many opinions. View attachment 19949

Well i think Darkwood summed it up nicely, and i would agree completely. Gaps in the trunking lids only make it look worse...
So tell us what purpose does it actually serve, over and above trunking following the top ''or'' bottom of a CU/DB and maybe on occasion also one side??

Darkwood .... Hmmm... aesthetically it looks crap, functionally having the trunking all round serves no purpose...

Well the purpose as I said already earlier is for the cables to come down from the ceilings and then to go into the CU. Well thanks for opinions! Obviously I'm nowhere near the best guys in here,but I don't think it's near the bottom as well. Learning everyday and hopefully I will be as neat as others:)

Good God! The sparks (I use that term loosely) that you say was round first to look at this "Nightmare" want's stringing up by his B*****ks!!. The geezer obviously has no conscience, god forbid if anyone touched that, even to curiosty minded children. Thank christ you had Henly on your van.

Sorry guys, hace no idea why they came out all rotated wrong, or how to stop it showing a huge picture on these forums, apologies to anyone viewing over a slow connection.

ENG'54..........................

I just speak my mind, and say as i see. If that's being obtuse, so be it!! lol!!

Nothing wrong with the internal cable dressing and connections of this CU, all very neat and tidy. Just can't see why the things surrounded with trunking!!

You know the rule get there first , as a "plumber" I always want to get there before the sparks , had one cheeky bugger use all the holes we'd spent a day drilling for first fix .rang him said you've got a hour to get back or am cutting the lot out he just laughed.

We did put it all in one pile for him though

Reply to **Show Us Your Installs!!!** in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock