Discuss 6 Nations in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

G

Guest123

So, who do we all think is going to win the 6 nations this year......being a taff I have to back the boyos!

The Irish look strong this year too. I think it will be one of these two.

What about everyone else?

So, who do we all think is going to win the 6 nations this year......being a taff I have to back the boyos!

The Irish look strong this year too. I think it will be one of these two.

What about everyone else?

I would say it is between Wales and Ireland.

We have no chance because that numpty Hadden is still in charge. The sooner he goes the better, never liked him.

dont know but ive just been attacked by a 4ft moth ! makes me laugh all that light in the day and you dont see one ! i thought moths were attracted to light ! at night u turn a little dim led on and 8 big bat sized moths swarm you !

Last edited by a moderator:
Hate to agree with you guys but I've got a fiver on the paddys doing it this year.

Gorilla - Who else wants the job though, better the devil you know.

Hate to agree with you guys but I've got a fiver on the paddys doing it this year.

Gorilla - Who else wants the job though, better the devil you know.

Don't know if anyone would want the job but ever since that excuse of a coach came in we have went down hill. The sooner he goes the better.

Can't really argue with that but whats the other options?

Sean Lineen!!! Don't see a Warren Gatland coming this far north of the watford gap.

Reply to 6 Nations in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock