Discuss and im ****ing hating this................. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

I quite like her ,i liked the stuff you posted last nite ,big time;)
Tell me how do you post up the link alex ,i click insert link and type it in ,after ive written it down first ,is there an easier way ,ive found loads a stuff i want to post links to ,but half of them wont work ,please advise accordingly :D
atvbitwww

wht i do is bring up youtube on another page hightlight the www. address and copy nd paste.

i dont know ll i do is hightlight the link then copy and paste.

after all the fuss about the baileys vid i wouldn be surprised if they had been blocked.

yes it is blocked by utube but i managed to find it on another site ,i just put it into google ie,n.g bailey apprenticess set on fire,the result i found was abour the 25th result ,if that maked sense
its worth a look
many thanke for your advise alex ,at least i know how to copy and paste now!
atvbitwww

Building site pranks video hopefully this is it ,hope its worth it
atvbitwww

yeah thats it ,it worked at last:):):)

YouTube - Building site shower :)

YouTube - bored bricky

YouTube - Wheres your hard hat! heres a few more site ones ,like the last one best
atvbitwww

its a good job he had his boots on when e kicked the barra

Last edited by a moderator:
i laughed like mad at the baileys one with the lad rolled up in shrink wrap :D:D:D:D

bloody hell if i still had some of ours on my phone when we were trying to blow stuff up with fireworks :D

Reply to and im ****ing hating this................. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock