Discuss Anyone into "3d Printing " ? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

LukeD

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I always find a new hobby to start ! . Doubt it will ever be for money etc .Just to occupy time/brain . What do you know about it etc etc .Cheers

It's something I would love to play around with but, until one of the kids leaves home, I've got no where to do it and wouldn't know what is a good or bad printer. One day maybe when retirement calls.......

I have an Anycubic Kobra 2 Neo. It's pretty interesting but needs time to tinker with settings, especially with PETG and ABS (the higher the melting temperature, the more problems they pose). But printing with PLA is pretty straightforward.

Reply to Anyone into "3d Printing " ? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Just wondering if anyone else on here is into 3D printing? I thought I'd share a few designs I've come up with, and one work in progress... I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am involved in a local charity which is fundraising to restore a local pub into a community hub (and also a pub). The pub which is The Hop...
Replies
Views
Hi all been trying to find help I’ve failed my compex exam twice now and have one go left They don’t tell me what section failing on all I know...
Replies
Views
Evening all, I've had a few discussions recently that have made me realise that I know nothing about lighting. Does anyone have any recommended...
Replies
Views
Hello fellow sparks, I’ve decided to go out on my own. Recently bought a little van and trying to get myself set up whilst keeping my costs as...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock