Discuss Aussie Cheats in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Marvo

-
Staff member
Mod
Mentor
Esteemed
Supporter
Reaction score
It's been quite a test for the Aussies in South Africa. I've seen a couple of great days of cricket at Newlands but unfortunately it's been memorable for all the wrong reasons. Firstly the 'sledging' with the Aussies in throwing their toys because they got a taste of their own medicine but now they've really excelled themselves with blatent cheating that was premeditated and sanctioned by the leadership.

Yeah, just about every team has been found guilty of some ball tampering in the past but i'm not sure how deep this is going to go, wouldn't be surprised if it's been going on in other matches as well.

Sport24 - Proteas - https://www.sport24.co.za/Cricket/Proteas

I doubt they will have come up with this plan on the spot for this test. They will have done it before, no doubt.
I don't think Smith or Warner will captain the Aussies again, Darren Lehmann I think is about to resign as coach.

Anything you have to cheat for is not yours. As far as I'm concerned they better all go play golf or something. As an ex Aussie, I can only apologise :(

On the plus side,it has finally injected a bit of interest into the job...

After the heavy use of drugs and shananigins,in cycling,running and weight lifting...it's nice to see an effort using duct tape and sugar :rolleyes:

That ausie female comedian on news night about summed it up for me when she said , " can't believe anybody is shocked by us cheating - we are from criminal stock after all -hello ! "

I think long term bans should be in place, it is cheating after all.

It's been quite a test for the Aussies in South Africa. I've seen a couple of great days of cricket at Newlands but unfortunately it's been memorable for all the wrong reasons. Firstly the 'sledging' with the Aussies in throwing their toys because they got a taste of their own medicine but now they've really excelled themselves with blatent cheating that was premeditated and sanctioned by the leadership.

Yeah, just about every team has been found guilty of some ball tampering in the past but i'm not sure how deep this is going to go, wouldn't be surprised if it's been going on in other matches as well.

Sport24 - Proteas - https://www.sport24.co.za/Cricket/Proteas
Aren't we being a bit over the top on this? the Ausies got found out, does this mean that they are the only one doing this???? or the only ones to be found out????

Tbh honest the aussies have restored my faith in sport to a degree, no state sponsored drugs labs and a whole raft of professionals involved in a cheating industry for them. Just a bit of gaffer tape and a bit of sugar ! So low tech it's almost honest

For anybody entering Australia when immigration ask "do you have any criminal convictions."

-Reply "I didn't think that was a requirement of entry these days"

:thumbsup:

Aren't we being a bit over the top on this? the Ausies got found out, does this mean that they are the only one doing this???? or the only ones to be found out????
Maybe they, not us (Aussie PM made this BIG), are going a bit OTT...but these men have been bringing it upon themselves for a while, with their attitude both off and especially on the pitch. The talk on the pitch has reached new lows, especially those involving Bairstow, who threatened legal action, in Australia. Those with knowledge of the situation will know what I mean.

They call us 'whingeing poms'....set of bleedin' cry babies.

What happened to the selectors and coaches in cricket? In my mind they set the standard by the selections they make and instructions they give. Between the rude and provocative behaviours and the outright cheating I've lost respect for the Australian cricketers.

Reply to Aussie Cheats in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock