Discuss Bad Behaviour. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Pete999

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Sorry a rant coming, We get bad behaviour in all walks of life, sometime I may have been rightly accused of behaviour that doesn't fit the Forums guide lines, however during this COVID lock down I haven't witnessed much , that was until I went to pick up mine and My Wife's monthly Meds from the Pharmacy attached to our GP's Surgery, the waiting line was long, or seemed that way due to the 2m rule, there were some genuine mistake as to were the line ended.
That was until this stuck up Bint decided to walk past the front of the line, until this Bloke in front of me politely told her there was a long line pf people waiting to get in to the Pharmacy, he was a nice Bloke we had been talking as we waited, he was a Rastafarian, well the names this woman called him made me feel ashamed to be an Englishman, disgraceful, I backed him up and got more abuse than he did, security intervened and peace was restored, anyone else have any behaviour issues they wish to discuss??

In and out of lockdown I have learned that some adults just don't respond well to it being pointed out they have made a faux pas, however politely said and become aggressive. Usually the response I get is 'why should I?' To which I normally pause and then say 'Oh, you really are one of those I have read about....'

Don't let them spoil your day Pete999. Our pharmacist has co-opted the local Rotary to deliver to folk like you.

Why do i not get these threads on my "new" feed? I've been looking through the rarely visited sections tonight.

Just today, one of my wifes friends, who lives in Leeds and is a GP receptionist told her of an elderly gentlemen who came in demanding an appointment for a trivial reason. Wouldnt listen to the fact that the dr's were stretched, didnt listen to the reasons by the receptionist....

"This COVERT-19 is done anyway. Its gone now"

So someone's getting mixed messages.

Reply to Bad Behaviour. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net