Discuss Bitcoin bandwagon......... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

A little update - i see Lloyds,Virgin,Bank of Scotland.MBNA and a host of other financial and government bodies,are coming late to the party,of seeing the risk and lack of intrinsic value,of this grenade.

I'm thinking of listing my own currency,based on the height of the unicycle,one can ride...and the number of cactus plants one owns...

Anyone want in? :)

Anyone watch Panorama? ...turns out Jordan Belfort shares my view on this matter...now i'm worried...:)

Dropped to its knees at £ 4, 000 on Feb 6th :( :(:(:(
Currently still rising at £ 6, 100 on Feb 13th :handok::)

Bitcoin is fighting back :fist:
The value of my coins are on one big roller coaster

Looks like a few people took a hit then when the price collapsed.

Yes i would certainly expect so. The crypto market is very volatile hence it being so good for traders.

Holding crypto with no education on the market at that point is very risky. However, studying market structure and learning Technical analysis and fundamentals is key for profiting.

Once Bitcoin does bottom out on this market cycle and the trend reverses we will see it fly again. If you look at the Bitcoin chart on a longer timeframe like 1 day or longer it is clearly showing a bull flag.

The cycle will repeat its self over and over creating lots of winners and also lots of losers as its a zero sum game.

I know one young guy that dipped into it when it first came out . Lost interest but did not lose his account/password .Retired at 41 years old and wont ever need to work again. Bought 3 x houses in UK and rents them out .Lives in Vietnam , Only rents there. Has a very good medical insurance package . Goes skiing in france every year etc . I Know of many that are up to their eyes with 40-50k 's worth and telling everyone they are going to make millions ...funny how they cannot seem to sell etc :) The cleverest money people I know never touched it .

I know one young guy that dipped into it when it first came out . Lost interest but did not lose his account/password .Retired at 41 years old and wont ever need to work again. Bought 3 x houses in UK and rents them out .Lives in Vietnam , Only rents there. Has a very good medical insurance package . Goes skiing in france every year etc . I Know of many that are up to their eyes with 40-50k 's worth and telling everyone they are going to make millions ...funny how they cannot seem to sell etc :) The cleverest money people I know never touched it .

Quite a few people made huge amounts by investing a relatively small sum early on, which they forgot about for some time.

Anyone wanting to make large sums from bitcoin these days needs to invest large sums and hope luck is on their side.

I gambled a little money on Bitcoin and Etherium.

As with all my investments, I never try to time the market. I just purchased when I had a little spare cash. Turns out I couldn't have timed it worse...it's all tanked by about 70%.

...this is why you never invest what you can't afford to lose.

(FYI I haven't sold any of it...so in theory I haven't actually lost anything yet.

Luckily my approach of not timing the market has paid off much better (so far) in index funds haha

You can acquire crypto simply by becoming part of there Discord groups and engaging. I make Gifs sometimes and videos. Others do nothing but beg, and that works as well.

Bitcoin bandwagon......... {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net

Reply to Bitcoin bandwagon......... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock