• IMPORTANT: Please note that nobody on this forum should be seeking from or providing advice to those who are not competent and / or trained and qualified in their field (local laws permitting). There is a discussion thread on this global industry-wide matter HERE. This also has more information about the warning with regards to sharing electrical advice in some countries. By using this forum you do so in agreement to this.

Discuss Brexit. We’re out! in the Politics & The Economy area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

littlespark

-
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
Patron
Reaction score
We left at 11pm.... still tied to Euro time zones ;)

Any differences so far? No. I’m waiting for Lidl to put up their prices.

And some people still think combining 2 words into 1 is very modern. Britain - Exit into Brexit... for example
Banoffee pie has been around for ages.

We left at 11pm.... still tied to Euro time zones ;)

Any differences so far? No. I’m waiting for Lidl to put up their prices.

And some people still think combining 2 words into 1 is very modern. Britain - Exit into Brexit... for example
Banoffee pie has been around for ages.
I'm sitting here approximately 1.5 miles from the EU.

Powers still on, waters still running and my poo flushed away. No change.
07.15 this morning, i watched out of the bedroom window in trepidation, but i need not have worriied.the sun still rose n the east and the darkness faded. phew!

Nicolas sturgeon going to join the crackerjack team

CRACKERJACK!

isn’t that what you do when someone says Crackerjack?
It was back in the Stu Francis days; “ooooh, I could crush a grape!”

I digress

It seems Sturgeon is now pushing for a referendum to ask if we can have another referendum???

Give it up, Nicola. You only got the job because your predecessor was a perv (allegedly)...

no.... stop it.... get that image out my head right now!

So far, in this thread, I am clearly in the minority.
however, as JK's strapline quote says:
If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people things they do not want to hear. ~ George Orwell
Source URL: Brexit. We’re out! - https://www.electriciansforums.net/threads/brexit-were-out.182952/

I am sorry we have left, cannot condone the burning of the EU flag when the other members were dignified in their farewell gestures, and my show of friendship will continue to fly from my balcony!
Brexit. We’re out! flags - EletriciansForums.net

hey pirate will you be buried on you balcony with that flag draped over your coffin or red white and blue or is it a sea one .or you could have vikin one it will a a flood of tommotos in stead of arrows.lol.

Reply to Brexit. We’re out! in the Politics & The Economy area at ElectriciansForums.net

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back