Discuss Cadburys Wispa in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reply to Cadburys Wispa in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I was wondering when the 19th was due to be brought out so I contacted the IET. I wasn't expecting the reply I got (see attached letter from the...
Replies
Views
So back in the early around year 2000, I was a data networks installer and had a Bosch 24v SDS drill, it was awesome, did pretty everything I...
Replies
Views
So, I actually brought a set of knock off install pliers like the ones in this video... and just like the guy in the video, I found the cheap...
Replies
Views
Hi, Hopefully I haven't made an error but I was speaking with another electrician and he said standard junction boxes with screw terminals can no...
Replies
Views
I used 12v dc from a 13 plate car battery to power a 12v dianamo dc motor and brought in an alternator to change the battery using the rotation of...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock