Discuss Cant beat a Neo stat....! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

sythai

-
Arms
Reaction score
Morning Guys

Anyone else get fed up with plumbers/ builders supplying UFH (wet & electric) gear and it's the cheapest load of cr@p !!
Had enough of tiny little wiring centres/ need microscope to read terminals and stats that take degree to set up.
If it was up to me would only be Heatmiser/ Neo stat all day long.
Moan over now 😉

This weeks surprise looks like it's come out of a cracker 🤣
Anyone had there pleasure of fitting one of these ?
Both units fitted come up with error code ER2, googled it and looks like 'floor sensor broken'.... we're not using floor sensors.
Manual that comes with it is totally incomprehensible.
Wiring from stat to manifold all good have proved.

Cheers Sy

Attachments

• 2ded46de-dc8c-42f2-8650-0a9930dced94.JPG
    394.5 KB · Views: 10
You probably have to alter the settings to the type of sensor that's being used.

10) Control mode option

AL = Room temperature control is given priority to, the floor temperature controls the function of the
protection (electric heating is adopted)
In = only the room temperature control (water heating is adopted)
Ou = only the floor temperature control.

Last edited:

Reply to Cant beat a Neo stat....! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

So iv got to add a mini one UFH zone to an existing property's heating system, i have already wired in all the easy parts ie. actuator, zone...
Replies
Views
existing UFH (2 mats each 1.8kW) installed c 2015. on a single stat by a,n,other. customer had someone else replace stat. made a right mess of it...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've installed wet UFH in my place. I'm struggling with how to wire it up. My gas man is coming to do some jobs and give me a hand starting...
Replies
Views
M
as part of a re wire the house is having underfloor heating, via the boiler. having spoken to the plumber he says they are going to be using a...
Replies
Views
deano hansom
D

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock