Discuss Eaton memshield 3 numbering in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Having dealt with schneider distrubution boards for the last 10 yeard or so, im now left to install a memshield 3 split load board 10 + 8
Is it just me or do the numbers not match the earth bar on left side only goes to 27 and not 30 to match the neutral? Neutral number 1 is top left of the bottom section according to the schedule of numbers which then would be 1L1 leaving my top left on top section to be 11L1 ???
Does anyone have a sensible way of numbering these up?

Don't quite get what you are asking/saying. Anyway are you using all the terminations i.e. fully populated? Seems as if they may have misnumbered them and need to supply the correct labels???

Can't remember exactly but yes the set-up is somewhat bizarre on their dual rcd boards also the placement of the bars is odd.

Don't quite get what you are asking/saying. Anyway are you using all the terminations i.e. fully populated? Seems as if they may have misnumbered them and need to supply the correct labels???

Thats a 10 + 8 way splite load board wiyh photo attached

The neutral numbers on the left bottom are 1-30 which makes sense with bottom half of the db but then to match neutrals up with the lives would mean number 1 neutral u would expect in circuut 1L1 am i right?

That means 1L1 would be the top left of the bottom section to make the neutrals match?? U would normally expect this to be 9L1 in this instance? And 1L1 to be top left of the top section

The neutral bar on the bottom left is numbers 1-30 which is the bottom half of the db!

But the earth bar is numbers 1-27 on the left side and then 54

So then to make it not make sense at all we have to put 3 of the cpc on the opposite sides to the neutral?
Hope this makes sense

Attachments

• 20201113_145319.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 15
Yes that makes sense, thanks for the info. I can see what you mean and it does make it asymmetrical which can be annoying apart from confusion tracking singles in the future.

Reply to Eaton memshield 3 numbering in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net