uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss georg ohms birthday in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

R

rumrunner

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

hi
raise a glass to georg as on march 16 1789 he came into the world ,one of the first sparkies ,just think how easy it must have been in those days,no 17th edition ,labc or other [email protected] to worry about ,just get the job done ,trouble was he had to help "invent"
electricity first ,what a player ,where would we be without him ,we would have to put up with shakeys law instead;)
atvbitwww

also well done the English today :):):)
bad luck the scots:):):)
and irish;)
and i suppose we had better offer congrats to the welsh boyo.
:D Davy Heuges(soffy davy spellings a bit ****ed up,like yourself no doubt);)
animal

Last edited by a moderator:
Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network
S

Shakey

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
hi
raise a glass to georg as on march 16 1789 he came into the world ,one of the first sparkies ,just think how easy it must have been in those days,no 17th edition ,labc or other [email protected] to worry about ,just get the job done ,trouble was he had to help "invent"
electricity first ,what a player ,where would we be without him ,we would have to put up with shakeys law instead;)
atvbitwww

also well done the English today :):)
bad luck the scots:):)
and irish;)
and i suppose we had better offer congrats to the welsh boyo.
Davy Heuges(soffy davy spellings a bit ****ed up,like yourself no doubt)
animal
and what would shakey's law be then Rum?

although it would probably involve strongbow......jeez me 'ed is banging after the glorious victory by the boys yesterday

they came
they saw
they got stuffed

UP THE WELSH!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D

C

Cirrus

Agreed - Was soooo proud of the boys yesterday. Narked with the Sunday Express, they gave the Wales grand slam a 3rd of a page but 2 whole pages to the arrogant English who won a match that they should never have lost anyway.

Up the Welsh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R

rumrunner

Shakeys law? dunno ,thought you might have one though ,ive got one but runrunners law dont suit everyone,its to easy
red to red ,black to black or blew to [email protected] bits
anyway i was a little bit tiddled as i wrote that last nite,celebrating the great english victory,i even had a couple for my welsh mates and one for the scots ,just for the hell of it .
well im off now for a wonder in englands green and pleasant
atvbitwww

Shakeys law? dunno ,thought you might have one though ;),ive got one but runrunners law dont suit everyone,its to easy :):)
red to red ,black to black or blew to [email protected] bits;)
anyway i was a little bit tiddled as i wrote that last nite,celebrating the great english victory:):):),i even had a couple for my welsh mates and one for the scots ,just for the hell of it .:D
well im off now for a wonder in englands green and pleasant:)
atvbitwww

Last edited by a moderator:
Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network

Reply to georg ohms birthday in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Aico 3000 Range
Top Bottom