Discuss Gorilla in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

T

tony.towa

Sorry am in a bit of a daft mood.

Have just watched the Cadbury's Dairy Milk advert with the gorilla playing the drums. I think it was better with the Phil Collins track than with Bonnie Tyler.
I also think the airport trucks advert was better with Queen than with Bonjovi.

Any other madmen prepared to agree or disagree? :D

Don't get me started on those stupid adverts Tony!

What the hell do they have in common with Dairy Milk?

Got to be one of the dumbest adverts on TV...

(and no, Bonnie is better than Phil)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Chris

How did I guess that if I used the phrase "other madmen" you would be the first to reply?

Watched Bruce Parry. Interesting programme and should be a good series. Star of the show was definately the little kid dancing to the radio.

LOL.

Wasn't he cool?

Going to watch and tape tonight:

The Family (C4, 9pm)
Who Do You Think You Are (BBC1, 9pm)

yeah the nipper had all his moves down and everything.....:p

The Family - found something ironic that my family were sat avidly watching someone else's..........

Who do you think you are - or its subtitle:- "B list celeb sheds mock tears because someone they never met who died centuries ago got bitten by a sheep or something"

not my cup of tea to be honest......:rolleyes:

but as i always say, you pays your licence fee, you takes your choice:D

Reply to Gorilla in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock