Discuss Knee pads ! in the Industrial Electrician Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

E

EasyFox

Well I've been to the doc & I have a bad case of house maids knee ( Bane stop sniggering).
It all went T**s up today put my weight on the right leg going up customers stairs.....ouch slight twinge.... gets halfway up & the knee gives way, end result me & tools in a heap at bottom of the stairs:eek:
I walked in to the doc's office, he took a look at the knee & said " electrician or plumber".
End result today I'm off work with very tender knee wrapped in an ice pack to get the swelling down & a painful knee for at best 3-4 weeks & a warning to stay off the knees when working unless I use a good quality gel pad.

So doctors orders Guys & Girls get those knee pads into the work trousers unless you want problems later in life. I binned mine ages ago so it looks like a small spending spree:( at armadillo for me now

Well I've been to the doc & I have a bad case of house maids knee ( Bane stop sniggering).
It all went T**s up today put my weight on the right leg going up customers stairs.....ouch slight twinge.... gets halfway up & the knee gives way, end result me & tools in a heap at bottom of the stairs:eek:
I walked in to the doc's office, he took a look at the knee & said " electrician or plumber".
End result today I'm off work with very tender knee wrapped in an ice pack to get the swelling down & a painful knee for at best 3-4 weeks & a warning to stay off the knees when working unless I use a good quality gel pad.

So doctors orders Guys & Girls get those knee pads into the work trousers unless you want problems later in life. I binned mine ages ago so it looks like a small spending spree:( at armadillo for me now

schoolboy error, Easy fox:p

ah well we live and learn (some of us do anyway!);)

i always use mine ........... ive got a pair of those new snickers ones with the beads in.

they are not to bad but i find when i bend down my knee always misses the kneepad.

Did you still have your tools with you when you walked into the Dr's office?

And Alex... Your knees must be too short/long.

Seriously though Easy. Get well soon mate.

...House maids knee :)

My knee pads are always in the wrong place when I use them and I guess that Bane spends so much time taking it on all fours that his sit right every time eh Baney boy?:D

Knee pads ! {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net

or groveling to the god shakey :D:p

boys i am NOT a god, just a normal sparks

BUT, this guy wants me to do a PIR on a rewire he done in his kingdom

he's got a long white beard and cloak, his sons mam (who isnt his mussus?!) never got it on and his lad was alive and then was dead and then came back to life again

and now we all get easter eggs?:confused::confused:

anyway, i'll ask him about it all (and he knows NOWT about Part P, i tell yah!);)

boys i am NOT a god, just a normal sparks

BUT, this guy wants me to do a PIR on a rewire he done in his kingdom

he's got a long white beard and cloak, his sons mam (who isnt his mussus?!) never got it on and his lad was alive and then was dead and then came back to life again

and now we all get easter eggs?:confused::confused:

anyway, i'll ask him about it all (and he knows NOWT about Part P, i tell yah!);)

would a stable be a tt system :D

would a stable be a tt system :D

well thats how he's got it wired

AND he reckons that saving lost souls is a 'business' (because its his main line of work, apart from being omniprescent) so it doesnt come under Part P anyway.:rolleyes:

Cant wait to read the resistance back to earth though!

Boom! Boom! (in a Basil Brush stylie):D

Reply to Knee pads ! in the Industrial Electrician Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock