Discuss Makit 18v cordless sds in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

sutt777777

Hi all

Thinking of getting one of these, I have the small anniversary black and white combi drill and as I have the battery /charger thought it might be a good buy. just wondering if anyone has used them. There about £130 bare drill.

Or would I be better off getting a 24/36v other make.

on a separate note b&Q are selling off the power plus cordless circular saws for £20. There not that powerful but ok for floorboards cant go wrong at that price includes laser (orig price £60)

ive got one of the makita 18v sds you mention.....there a fantastic bit of kit to have depending what your using it for.

its great for drilling holes, no need to get a extension reel out of the van etc etc, there ok for chasing but not that powerfull.

bargin for the money if you allready have the batteries and charger

Sounds good enough for want I need it for, still use mains one for heavy duty work.

The saws where in store, the shelf they where the boxes where stacked said £59.99 but the displayed saw had sticker for £20.40, grabbed one and took it to the till to check, scanned and they were £20.

I don't think it was a local offer, hope this helps

ive got that makita 18vcombi black n white drill- its a shame that there was only one battery in the kit, but the supplied one will last me a good week or so, but i only use it for screwdriving pozi2's and light drilling. I have to charge my dewalt 24v every two nights and mostly use that for short 5.5's any thing heavier like chsing or joists or drilling 20mm holes and the BOsch is out but its corded. Id like to add to my kit with a diamond core driller for 4" fans etc and a good torquey mixer type drill for joists.:)

Reply to Makit 18v cordless sds in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Has anyone come across or used any of the replica / fake power tools? I've stumbled across a few on ebay, mainly Makita but also seen Dewalt...
Replies
Views
I’m looking to sell my Milwaukee Kit. It contains: 1x 18v SDS 1x 18v Combi Drill 2x 5.0ah Batteries 1x Charger 1x Carry Case Collection is from...
Replies
Views
Was going to order a large dewalt kit before christmas but it was out of stock, just come across this set on screwfix and surprisingly well priced...
Replies
Views
I've decided to downsize my business after constant problems with staff and subcontractors I have the following for sale please message me for...
Replies
Views
My little yellow friend, Dewalt 18v combi drill has a broken battery. It wont charge. Its been going for a good 5 or 6 years now, but neither...
Replies
Views

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock