Discuss Milestone in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

I’ve been on the blood donor register for years now. They haven’t taken a pint from me in 8 years. Every time I try the isnt enough appointments to fit me in. I have to book 2 months in advance. I don’t know what I’m doing from one day to the next never mind 2 months away.

I really want to donate, but the blood donor team make it really difficult.

I used to just turn up. I’d wait 20 -30 minutes then donate. Easy.

Yes. The appointment system is a pain.
I have to go to one of their mobile set ups, and they invite me by letter to make an appointment maybe 4 weeks in advance.

I was 16 when I started, and when I moved to Dundee and registered at the local hospital for their donor sessions, they lost my initial times, and started counting from zero again. I must have lost a year or twos count, so my 50 times could be 55 now ?

“a pint.... a pint?!.... that’s nearly a bloody armful!”

Almost didn’t, as the first arm decided not to flow, so they had to use the other arm.
Well, as I've had my covid jab if the first two arms don't flow they can move on to my third one ?

Reply to Milestone in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hey all! Just joined the forum today. I'll have a few questions as soon as I figure out what/how to ask. Planning some home decorating with my...
Replies
Views
Just had a simple kitchen light not working job, one of the fittings with the 4 spotlights on it. Took the fitting down to check if there was...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I don’t really know where to post this, sorry if it’s in the wrong place. After posting a thread about old lead sheathed cable in my...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I just thought I'd say hello since I am new to this forum. I am looking for a complete career change and am set on becoming an...
Replies
Views
Currently I’m using freeagents platform for invoicing and it’s decent and gets the job done but it’s lacking a few features. Firstly I want to be...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock