Discuss Misia Operation. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

telectrix

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
just picked her up from Vet Hospital. She's has a knee op. to fix dislocated kneecap. all went well. she has a pin in her shin/kneecap, the smallest pin available - 16mm long 0.7mm diam. £2500 courtesy of pet plan. just about recovered the premiums we've paid over the last 7+ years. she now snuggled on her blanket on sofa. she won't be able to chase the ducks for 6 weeks. for those members who don't know, she's the black & tan closest to camera. weighs in at exactly 1kg.

Misia Operation. 3do - EletriciansForums.net

just picked her up from Vet Hospital. She's has a knee op. to fix dislocated kneecap. all went well. she has a pin in her shin/kneecap, the smallest pin available - 16mm long 0.7mm diam. £2500 courtesy of pet plan. just about recovered the premiums we've paid over the last 7+ years. she now snuggled on her blanket on sofa. she won't be able to chase the ducks for 6 weeks. for those members who don't know, she's the black & tan closest to camera. weighs in at exactly 1kg.

View attachment 52045
Awwwwww get well soon Doggy

she is walking after a fashion. op was only yesterday evening, so it's looking good. main thing is rest with short sessions of 5 mins. walking.

she is walking after a fashion. op was only yesterday evening, so it's looking good. main thing is rest with short sessions of 5 mins. walking.
Bit like Me and You then Tel? trouble walking etc, a joke. Woke up this morning and me right arm don't work properly, and before you ask NO it wasn't or isn't what you are thinking it is OK? Spoon don't even think about responding OK.

Bit like Me and You then Tel? trouble walking etc, a joke. Woke up this morning and me right arm don't work properly, and before you ask NO it wasn't or isn't what you are thinking it is OK?
i thought you'd just been lying on it. hope it wasn't a mini stroke.

i thought you'd just been lying on it. hope it wasn't a mini stroke.
That would be the Left arm Tel, clearly you haven't taken the 5 week course to a qualified Dr. You could do the Vets one a bit easier.

bugger. i missed the last 2 days, sleeping in class.

pete, we might have to spoon feed him more compliments... maybe some black pepper... Oops. that's a comdiment.

a best mans pet is a goat ,cause they will eat you out house and home ,me will need to get one of them .
I hope the doggy gets better .

Reply to Misia Operation. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock