Discuss off subject . in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

buzzlightyear

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
ll just got back from a nice sunny climate, and no nasty accidents I might say ,but only thing that really got on me nerves was a buzzing noise ,and it was not me ,you could hear them its like some body ride in a bike in the distance , where at night they came out at night those little vampires sucking the blood out of me and using me has a dart board ,but still using a net too go under at night time ,but in the day has well .
some nights I would go to the local bar just for a couple of beers, and guess what wake up in the morning with bad bites on me like the elephant man , so I had a idea any body for tennis . this will do nicely a electric batt, buzzes revenge . lol.
1571931922759.png

Too many you tubers .. putting their Tongue on those "Bang" zappers .
... Agree with revenge ,
just got a damaged steel screw swarf ,
paper cut on one of my still delicate finger tips.
I hate - Irritating injuries !
... Bugs do seem to prefer one person to another !
( or your chosen route back -near low trees /hedges )

Reply to off subject . in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock