Discuss Over shoes in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Pete999

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
How many Members use overshoes when visiting people's houses? I went to do a Friend of a Friend a favour not much of a job and not expecting any payment, anyway arrived Lady answered the door, "would I mind wearing these overshoes She had bought, well I told her I had my own, and in I went, 20 something layabout Son, engrossed in making a joint to refresh the one he had just smoked, Don ends all over the carpet, Moggy Pee and Moggy droppings abound, thought to myself, and She wants me to wear overshoes? left feeling dirtier than when I arrived, unhappy apart from the weed induced hangover, needed a 10 min walkabout to clear my head, anyone else had experiences like this? I'm sure there are more and better ones as well.

How many Members use overshoes when visiting people's houses? I went to do a Friend of a Friend a favour not much of a job and not expecting any payment, anyway arrived Lady answered the door, "would I mind wearing these overshoes She had bought, well I told her I had my own, and in I went, 20 something layabout Son, engrossed in making a joint to refresh the one he had just smoked, Don ends all over the carpet, Moggy Pee and Moggy droppings abound, thought to myself, and She wants me to wear overshoes? left feeling dirtier than when I arrived, unhappy apart from the weed induced hangover, needed a 10 min walkabout to clear my head, anyone else had experiences like this? I'm sure there are more and better ones as well.
Did you get stoned Pete LOL

I always offer to wear them, but most folks say not to bother. One lady insisted however, as she had new carpets throughout...
honestly, i have stood on better underfelt...
My neighbour had guys in fitting a kitchen...fair play to them, they set up a tent-like thingy, you know, those shelters you use when you know the BBQ will be rained off... a gazebo, I think you call them...anyway, they set one up on the driveway and used their chop-saw out there thus keeping the dust to a minimum inside...
the sawdust blew all over my garden...fekn kitchen fitters!

Reply to Over shoes in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net