Discuss peed Off in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Re:

Thing is, when any government has been in too long they start running out of ideas and end up implementing ridiculous agendas. The tories did it, this lot have done it.

They spend the first few years of office sorting out the last lots crackpot schemes (because THEY ran out of ideas), then start with some new stuff which may or maynot work, then comes the barmy schemes, then they get voted out, the new lot come, in and the whole cycle starts again.

Should be like in the U.S. Two terms is it ?

Or should I just shut up. Long live the fifth amendment !

Thats 2 terms only for the President he can come up with ideas but hey can get blocked by the Senate or Congress

Last edited by a moderator:
Re:

dont we have a house of inbreds and seniles , for that normally referred to as lords
yes two terms for president ,party indefinetlyor till the public get peed off!!

Re:

i saw question time the other week

and they were talking about the whole john lewis thing with the mps and expenses and second homes

and this one woman mp actually said seriously" i dont think the public realise we dont get all that much pay the average mp ONLY gets £65000 a year"

sigh oh well the glaziers will be here tomorrow and the new tv is on order:(

Re:

i saw question time the other week

and they were talking about the whole john lewis thing with the mps and expenses and second homes

and this one woman mp actually said seriously" i dont think the public realise we dont get all that much pay the average mp ONLY gets £65000 a year"

sigh oh well the glaziers will be here tomorrow and the new tv is on order:(

Only get £65000 a year but they don't start til 2 o'clock in the afternoon so they can do there other work eg directorships of companies etc.:eek:

Also when you see Parliment is broadcast on TV sometimes you only see about 20 of them sitting there, where the hell is the other 600 odd.:mad::mad:

MP's should be made to attend at least 8 hrs a day unless they are at their parlimentry seat, if not they don't get paid.:D

Re:

:D guy fawks had the right idea me finks.lol:D

Re:

there was a fuel protest near to us today

at first i thought great thing.....

but they had a go slow on the bypass:confused::confused::confused:

wtf is that going to achieve??? what a waste of time fuel and effort

i say take it to the doorstep of gordon get down london and bring it to a standstill

of course i will be too busy but good luck chaps im with you all the way:D

ps if we were in france "go slow on the bypass" woulda been "roll cars over and burn them"
you can keep the food didier but i like your way of protesting:p

Reply to peed Off in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock