• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)
  • Thread starter SirKit Breaker
  • Start date
  • Replies 3
  • Views 1K

Currently reading:
Renault Megane 1.4 16v Expression plus.

Discuss Renault Megane 1.4 16v Expression plus. in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

SirKit Breaker

Got my daughter in laws old Megane for sale.
1.4 16v petrol, a bit rough around the edges 2001 "Y" redg. Metallic green with a couple of small knocks and some scratches. Good runner, cheap to insure, tax till end of May MOT till 13 dec 2011. Electric windows (front), mirrors, and sunroof, and they all work.
Aircon is knackered, radio/ cassette, with factory fitted Alpine 6 disc CD autochanger and steering wheel remote controls which all work.

I dont like Renaults, and don't make any secret of the fact either. But to be fair to this one it has been in the family for about 7 years, and has not caused us much grief, we must have been lucky.

£600 for a quick sale, if anyone is interested.

PM me for more info.

Cheers.........Howard

Reply to Renault Megane 1.4 16v Expression plus. in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock