Discuss Screwdrivers in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Re: Screw Drivers

The best screwdrivers you can buy are Irazola. Bright orange and unmistakeable. They have pounds of torque and a lifetime guarantee. Any good wholesaler will stock them at around £30 - £40 for a set of 6.

I think, Knipex and wiha are the only tools I use now. Knipex also makes a reaally nice pair of channel locks about 12" long and very thin at the jaws $45

I agree with Cirrus, Irazola Techno I think are the best that I have used. They are a Spanish brand. :)

Here's a really good price for some (mine cost about £35 I think)

Irazola tekno plus insulated screwdriver set 202031 tool, tools, bahco, Irazola,stanley draper :: Toolman Yardley tools, toolman yardley, homepage,bahco, stanley, estwing,stabila, marshalltown, bosch, knipex, trend, irwin,draper, fluke, monument, kam

This company supply others and I have bought alot of tools from this company. They are based in Yardley, Birmingham on the Coventry Road towards the NEC and there shop is like a sweet shop for adults. Great place for buying branded tools at the right price. I am sure they post goods out.

Of course it is personal preference, I guess it depends on your line of work? Personally I don't like hard plastic handles because they tend to slip when your hands get sweaty.

I have had a set of Wera drivers and they tended to round off quite quickly in my opinion. Tips must be a bit soft. :mad:

Draper Pro Drivers are quite nice because they have a soft grip which is great for extra grip. :cool:

Hope this helps!

I paid £24 for my Irazola and now use Wera slip stop which cosat the same. Will be going back to Irazola as the Wera do wear quickly and the slip stop is great for the first week or so only.

I paid £24 for my Irazola and now use Wera slip stop which cosat the same. Will be going back to Irazola as the Wera do wear quickly and the slip stop is great for the first week or so only.

Had the exact same problem, will be getting a set of Irazola when im next at the wholesalers

At the moment when i am screwing i use Draper expert pro, hard wearing and softgrip handles.

What a guy! :D

Screwdrivers {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net

i used irazola for a while and the newer versions are better but the trouble was once the wholesalers ran out of their display stock they didnt get anymore in, i now use ck but i cant find a nice big no.2 pozi with a long shank for getting into them tight spaces

The ck poz is the worst driver I have ever had Irizola terminal will drive in poz screws no problem. Wera is really good gear but I wont ever buy britool drivers again

Im in need of a new set. My CK drivers are a bit battered and worn now. Think I will take your advice and invest in a set of those Irazola drivers.

Reply to Screwdrivers in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock