Discuss Seriously thinking of ditching TV sport in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Hmm, hadn't thought of that...
anyway, yesterday I got a new internet dish, so now I've got an erection that points to the sky...
and, it glows in the dark!

Hmm, hadn't thought of that...
anyway, yesterday I got a new internet dish, so now I've got an erection that points to the sky...
and, it glows in the dark!
start at 2.00 mins.

I used to be with Talk talk, then they introduced me to A lot of very nice Indian Men who wanted to get rid of all the nasty viruses on my computer. Whereas this provided me with hours of entertainment, I decided to join Sky. Those very nice gentlemen followed me though. Naughty Talktalk.

It's been a bit since I had one of them phone calls.. I did used to enjoy them... They didn't like me as I wasted their time..

It's been a bit since I had one of them phone calls.. I did used to enjoy them... They didn't like me as I wasted their time..
I had one yesterday. Was offering to save me money on the £10.99/month I currently pay for my Sky maintenance cover. I have never had Sky TV.

I calmly asked him what it felt like to lie to people and try to steal from them to earn his living. He apologised and said it was all he had and would be out of the job in 6 weeks. I told him his life was full of choices and he should find another job asap, he is worth far more than this degrading scam. He again apologised for wasting my time and said he would try to better his life.

Makes a change from me winding them up which is my usual tack.

I had one yesterday. Was offering to save me money on the £10.99/month I currently pay for my Sky maintenance cover. I have never had Sky TV.

I calmly asked him what it felt like to lie to people and try to steal from them to earn his living. He apologised and said it was all he had and would be out of the job in 6 weeks. I told him his life was full of choices and he should find another job asap, he is worth far more than this degrading scam. He again apologised for wasting my time and said he would try to better his life.

Makes a change from me winding them up which is my usual tack.

You are a nice man..... Don't get too big headed.
I'm just an arse, so I wind them up.

Reply to Seriously thinking of ditching TV sport in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock