Discuss snap! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
just wondering what food everyone takes to work, or what they buy at dinner, try to eat as healthly as possible, but tend to have the odd chip butty and bacon sandwich in the morning,

I work around London, try to keep all the crap to a minimum. But when you got labourers going to the shops every 30mins its hard to say no :D

Just the usual sarnies but a flask of hot water as we have cappucino breaks twice a day:D Every friday we have 'FAT FRIDAY' which is full on bacon and egg butties from the local burger van. Yum!

little bit of Tofu, a lightly steamed grape and the yolk of an organic quails egg for me

Oh, and a Robirch steak and kidney pie, of course:D

a packet of smokes and a kit cat most days ,and down the pub for lunch:)
anyway can anyone tell me how to start a new thread,cant do it ,and wheres tony gone?

I don't know, look up into the sky and maybe you'll see him?!?! ;) lol funny joke that init it, well I get it, maybe you don't

new thread

on the forum you wana post a thread on, look at the top and click "new thread" top left of the forum

cant see him in the sky scotty,maybee his wings melted or is that a different joke ,what a legacy he left though ,wow ,:confused:
He never did tell me if a wind up megger ,was the best tool to find the insulation resistance of jordans ------- :mad:

Thanks for telling me how to start a thread ,im a bit simple at times and its about the only thing the welsh wizard didnt tell us:eek:

i will post some serios ish stuff now i know how ,but tonite im going to do be traditional and as i cant get into your virual pub (my companys not regersterd anywhere im just a mercinary,making my fortune ,best i can ,and im sure you dont want the likes of me in your virtual pub )i will just have to go to the real one :p
all the very very best in this wonderfull world
rumrunner ---

Yeah, I fancy a pint in the pub. Anyone joining me?
snap! {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net

Oh, your just showing off now with your little pics!!! :)

Tell him Easy. Bane is all knowing.

Reply to snap! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock