Discuss Spanner set in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

M

montybaber

Maybe more of interest to the engineers etc on the forum but just got myself one of these

Halfords Professional 10 Piece Ratchet Spanner Set from Halfords Was £74.99 Save £37.50 Price £37.49 Extra 10% Off when you add this to your basket

I use the gearwrench spanners (RS) all the time and they are excellent spanners and I couldnt be without them but I noticed these whilat buying a new brake light for my transit and noticed although they are badged as halfords pro spanners they are in fact made by gearwrench.

Thay are a bargain and if you use spanners then I recommend you get down there, the display was empty at Weymouth store and they had 1 set come in, manager tolod me they have requested more but they are like hens teeth and literally running out of the door

Got a set Monty.

Fantastic aren't they? I think they and my Bahco snips are the only tools I have worth a ----. The rest are...Well...----. (ForgeSteel)

agree totally although I have one more must have tool...my weidmuller cable strippers awesome!

Halfords Pro series stuff is so well respected on some serious car forums. Waste money on "snap on" if a nice tool chest gives you a hard on ! but the halfords stuff is excellent

I got sockets and spanners

Halfords Pro series stuff is so well respected on some serious car forums. Waste money on "snap on" if a nice tool chest gives you a hard on ! but the halfords stuff is excellent

I got sockets and spanners

you get what you pay for,Ive got a set of blue point ones up to 32mm which as wayne says are great for panels,ive broken halfords pro stuff ,and they do what they say and replace it ,no questions asked so i suppose it justifys buying cheap tools once in a while ,and why dont these bloody smiles work ,is it my pc oris amyone else having trouble?

I am a wimp Bane lol :)

Halfords lifetime guarentee doesnt cover ratchets just metal be warned

i broke an halfords pro impact driver ,and a hex ball drive allen key ,i just went in and said these are broke matey ,the guy didnt even ask if i had a recipt ,just swapped them ,i cant comment on rachets but cant complain about the service i got

thats good:)

I was just reading halfords answer given on the link i posted at the bottom, proof of purchase can be required and ratchet is not covered but all depends who you get on the day

Well mine are only gathering dust at the moment so no worries of breaking them.

*Sound of violins playing in the background*

Reply to Spanner set in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock