Discuss speech dialer in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

B

bahco

hi guys

ive just been to look at a job which is to install a texecom speech dialer to a accenta mini alarm panel.

ive never fitted a dialer before and alarms arnt my best subject but i know the lady well so she wants me to do it.

can anybody offer me any idears how to fit this dialler?

thanks lads :rolleyes:

hi guys

ive just been to look at a job which is to install a texecom speech dialer to a accenta mini alarm panel.

ive never fitted a dialer before and alarms arnt my best subject but i know the lady well so she wants me to do it.

can anybody offer me any idears how to fit this dialler?

thanks lads :rolleyes:

Hi Bahco

Firstly i would recommend getting the suited Speech Dialler for the system, which is the Informa Speech dialler as in the photo.

speech dialer {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net

This comes supplied with a pre made lead to connect into a phone point and then into the speech dialler.

Also many communication problems are caused by Not having ADSL filters fitted. Make sure if the customer has broadband internet that these filters are fitted otherwise it wont work.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi sid thanks for the reply

the customer has allready purchased the dialer and cant return in so that route is not looking good..... the texecom dialer has the lead you are talking about supplied with it, but its connecting the dialer to the alarm panel im confused about.

there is no broadband on the phone line so not filter needed

thanks

Bacho

I can send you some very usefull info on connecting the texecom speech dialler to the accenta panel. Message me.

Reply to speech dialer in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock