Discuss Tax?...help in the Industrial Electrician Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

S

sparkz

Im self employed and the guy im working for pays me weekly by cheque. He taxes my wages, but gives me no tax slips end of month. Im a bit concern that he may not pay my tax and i have no proof of him taxing me. Is this wrong?

keep a record of all the tax he is stopping from you,when you get your tax return at year end you will need to get his companys tax reference number as you will need this info for the tax return,you could try asking him for a weekly payslip showing your 20 per cent deduction.

Hiya sparkz, i do sub contract work , you should get a statement from them showing your earnings and what tax has been deducted i get one monthly, but keep a note of what tax should have been deducted at 20%, i show mine on my invoices,
regards dave

Reply to Tax?...help in the Industrial Electrician Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock