Discuss Thanks dragon-av in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

Big thumbs up to dragon-av.
Thanks for the tips & link for kit.
All in & working & one very happy customer.
Cheers mate.
:)
NO worries mate I am sure what i give i will get back, which is why i give it.......Glad it worked out for you which system did you us ein the end? Xantech or QED?

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Thanks dragon-av in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Good Afternoon All Currently doing an EICR on common parts of a big site with multiple blocks. All blocks have outside garden spike lighting in...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Firstly I am new to the forum, so will start by saying hi. I work as an electricians mate, and am joining the forum to gain experience...
Replies
Views
Hello sparkly people Im a total beginner around how electricity really works. Ive recently been made redundant from ground works in construction...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Customer has an extension and this compromises existing meter position, DNO is extending incomer and putting meter box on a different...
Replies
Views
Hi, looking at ranges from MK, and BG, tend to be square, or crabtree, Schneider, very rounded. What do you fit to make house reasonably up to...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock