This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss today's newborns. in the Pet Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

telectrix

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

just got back from vet. mother needed a jab to induce birth . these little ratbags are the result. all seem healthy.

Attachments

Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

FatAlan

-
Trainee
What’s the going rate for a Chihuahua these days? Heard that Multipoos go for about £1900. Our Springadoodles were £600 a pop six years ago.
Post automatically merged:

C623593F-AC2C-4B4A-B930-2F3B15A16634.jpeg

Dan

Admin
just got back from vet. mother needed a jab to induce birth . these little ratbags are the result. all seem healthy.
Lovely dogs mate. Hows mum doing?
What’s the going rate for a Chihuahua these days? Heard that Multipoos go for about £1900. Our Springadoodles were £600 a pop six years ago.
View attachment 53704
Beautiful dog. I think they have lovely faces.

Our male is like a real living teddy bear. Daughter loves him for it. But the female we had too young (took away from mum, bad breeders lied about the age, amongst other things) and she latched onto me, and thinks she's a human. Doesn't play with (and totally ignores) other dogs. Sleeps in the bed with her head on the pillow. She's a unique dog for sure.

Will get lou post pictures I don't have any on my work computer.

Dan

Admin

Lou

Mod
Here is Tonto on the left our male who's 2 and loves his mummy to bits.

And Chance, daddy's girl. She is 3 and a half.

Attachments

Lou

Mod
I bet he not been home yet ,what have I done .lol :p
Post automatically merged:

LOU what are they walking rugs , what heinz dogs are them 57 variety's,lol.:p
Ha ha we call Tonto a cushion lol.

They are both cockapoos, Tonto is more poodley and Chance has long wavy hair and got the spaniel blue roan colouring. Although she was black and white when we had her.

buzzlightyear

-
Arms
Esteemed
I love those dogs , it makes me laugh when they take the dogs to the farmers
for shearing and throws them in with the sheep .lol

Dan

Admin
We have to have them cut quite short else their harness causes knots, then we have cut those out and they look like asbos coming back from a rave.

telectrix

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
mother is doing fine. she's producing milk (which was 3 days late last litter (her first)), can't foresee any problems, although it will be just into new year when they can be sold. everone is skint then.

Reply to today's newborns. in the Pet Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Top Bottom