Discuss T's & C's in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

C

Cirrus

Ey up!

Am in the throws of starting up and have got to the stage where terms and conditions are becoming important. Does anyone have any that they use? Mind me looking at them and changing them slightly for my own benefit??

My terms and conditions vary according to the job and customer ie account or cash.

I will dig out a list i have for large jobs. If you PM me a Email i will send it to cyber space for you.

Have a look on the back of a CEF (con every f**ker) invoice for payment terms.

Here's the ones I use when quoting/estimating......they may help you compile yours. Never had to invoke any of the conditions yet, and hopefully will never have to, but you never know!!

Terms & Conditions
All materials supplied for the completion of the works remains the property of “.............................................” until payment of the account is rendered in full.
Payment will be due upon completion of the agreed works. Any variations to the quotation will be agreed before commencement of work and confirmed in writing.
Failure to comply with the Terms & Conditions will result in interest being charged at 8%, or the current bank rate at the time, whether lesser or greater, in conjunction with the County courts Act 1984 and the Supreme courts Act 1981, re section 35a Supreme courts Act 1981 and section 69 County courts Act 1984, from the due date to the date of issue of the summons and from the date of issue to the date of judgement.

Note: Where judgement is entered in default of a reply by the defendant or an admission of the debt, administrative arrangements are that the court staff automatically add interest to the debt.

just bumping this thread as I too am in the process of requiring some T and Cs, please if anyone could PM some pointers it would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

Reply to T's & C's in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock